On this page
Please scroll down to see our frequently asked questions, terms and conditions of our service, and instruction manuals for some of our products.
We aim to provide you with a first class service. In order for us to achieve, maintain and improve our standards, please read both; Company Hire and Website Usage Terms & Conditions below carefully. They are provided for our mutual benefit.
COMPANY HIRE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. All prices are for one hire only which constitutes a period of 48 hours or Friday - Monday.
2. The Hirer or Hirer´s Agent is responsible for any loss or damage to goods including any packaging supplied, from the time the goods are delivered to, or collected by, the Hirer´s agent until collected by, or returned to, R&R Catering Hire Ltd.
3. Any such loss or damage will be charged at current cost. Customers´ goods cannot be accepted as replacement.
4. It is the Hirer´s responsibility to ensure that the equipment whilst on hire is fully covered by his / her own insurance (" New for Old ") with regard to loss, theft, damage and public liability risks etc.
5. The Hirer undertakes to ensure that no-one uses the equipment who is not instructed in its safe and proper operation and to ensure that every user is in possession of instructional material (if any) supplied by R&R Catering Hire Ltd and will not allow equipment to be misused.
6. Deliveries to third parties or unoccupied premises are made entirely at Hirer´s risk.
7. DELIVERY AND COLLECTION
Deliveries and Collections will be made between 8am - 6pm Monday - Friday.
Saturdays, Sundays and Bank Holidays by special request only for which a surcharge will be added.
A charge will be made for this service according to distance travelled from our depot to site, however, additional charges may be made for:
Siting of larger orders, and/or heavy/large items such as ovens/furniture, where additional delivery staff and/or time is required on site due to difficult or restricted access. Please advise us in advance of site situations and details so that we may deliver and position equipment correctly.
Orders or part orders not ready for collection at the agreed time may incur extra hire and collection charges.
Unless prior arrangements have been made our charges allow for unloading and loading from alongside our vehicle. They also assume that the goods will be packed and ready for collection from alongside the vehicle.
Deliveries are from hard standing to main door, ground level entrance unless pre-arranged. Vehicle access to marquees/service tents must be adequately provided for, particularly in wet weather. Large items, in particular LP Gas Catering Ovens, require level access and a width of at least 34″ (87cm). Please check your site situation when ordering and advise us accordingly.
8. LOSSES / DAMAGES
In addition to hire, cleaning and transport charges, a 'shortages' invoice may be produced after the event to cover any missing or damaged items on return to the unit.
It is a condition of supply that in the absence of definite proof to the contrary, our count at our premises is final as to both quantity and condition of the goods.
If missing items are subsequently found they may be credited accordingly, however further hire or even collection charges may apply.
9. The Hirer is responsible for checking goods upon delivery and shall notify R&R Catering Hire Ltd immediately of any discrepancies. Complaints made AFTER return of goods will not be considered.
10. Linen requires careful handling. It is susceptible to burns from cigarettes, table sparklers, candles or candle wax also staining from flower pollens, party streamers, biro/pens and if packed away wet it can become completely ruined by mildew. Burnt, mildewed, torn or heavily stained cloths will also be charged for on a 'shortages' invoice at full replacement cost.
11. All goods and packaging supplied remain the property of R&R Catering Hire Ltd.
12. All prices quoted are exclusive of VAT.
13. CLEANING: For orders returned as used, a cleaning charge will be levied on all qualifying items at 25% of the hire rate. N.B. Furniture and all linenware hire prices already include a cleaning / laundering charge.
14. This list cancels all previous lists. Prices may change without prior notification.
15. PAYMENT: Once a customer has received their official BOOKING CONFIRMATION normally by email, or a requested 'Quote' has been converted to a Confirmed Booking - Final Numbers and Payment in Full are due 72 hours before the arranged delivery date. We accept all major Credit/Debit cards (except AmEx) or BACS payment.
Non - payment of an order by the date specified by us does NOT cancel the order.
16. CANCELLATION:: The following charges will be levied in the event of cancellation:
a) Up to seven (7) working days before date of hire, cancellation charge 0%
b) Within 7 - 3days of date of hire, cancellation charge 50%
c) Within 3 days (72 hours) of date of hire, cancellation charge 100%
Please Note: Cancellation must be provided by email / in writing at least 7 working days prior to date of hire to avoid charges.
17. ELECTRICAL / LPG APPLIANCES:
All electrical equipment is subject to an annual P.A.T. test and subjected to visual and practical testing prior to each hire.
All LPG equipment is subject to an annual GasSafe test and subjected to visual and practical testing prior to each hire.
The Hirer undertakes to ensure that no-one uses the equipment who is not instructed in its safe and proper operation and to ensure that every user is in possession of instructional material (if any) supplied by R&R Catering Hire Ltd and will not allow equipment to be misused.
Title of goods shall only pass to the buyer when payment for such goods is received in full, within the agreed trading terms by R&R Catering Hire Ltd.
WEBSITE USAGE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
By using this website, you agree to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions which govern R&R Catering Hire Ltd's relationship with you in relation to this website.The use of this website is subject to the following terms:
1. Any content found on this website is for general information and use only and is subject to change without notice.
2. Neither we, nor any third parties, provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
3. Any information or materials found on this website are used entirely at your own risk. It is your responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
4. This website contains material which is owned by, or licensed to us. This includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Any reproduction of these materials is prohibited.
5. All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged in the website.
6. Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
7. Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information, which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by these terms and conditions of use. You should always exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
8. You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without our prior written consent.
9. We will not be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in conjunction with, the use of this website.
10. Every effort is made to keep this website up and running smoothly. However, we take no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, this website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
11. Any dispute arising out of the use of this website is subject to the laws of England and Wales.
12. We are committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website you can be assured that it will be secure in order to prevent any unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
13. We may collect the following information about you; name and job title; contact information including e-mail addresses; other demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests; and any other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers. This information is required to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular, for the following reasons: internal record keeping; to improve our products and services; to periodically send you promotional e-mails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting by using the e-mail address that you have provided.
14. We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to any third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties, which we think you might find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
15. You may request details of personal information, which we hold about you under Data Protection Act 1998. A small administration fee will be payable upon application. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to:
R&R Catering Hire Ltd
Unit 9 Coln Park
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect, or incomplete, please write to us at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be inaccurate.
Please note: Cookie laws have changed with effect from 26th May 2011
On 26th May 2011, new laws came into force in the UK that affect most web sites. If cookies are used in a site, the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) (Amendment) Regulations 2011 (UK Regulations) provide that certain information must be given to that site's visitors and the user must give his or her consent to the placing of the cookies.
For more information on this law visit:
Any information you provide will be held securely and in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998. Your personal details will not be disclosed to third parties.
This website is hosted by Blue Line Media Ltd, 1st Floor, 11 Clarence Street, Cheltenham, Gloucestershire, GL50 3JL. The server is physically located in the UK.
You have a right to request a copy of your personal details at any time to check the accuracy of the information held. If you want to ask whether we hold any personal data relating to you, please contact us at: R & R Catering Hire Ltd, Unit 9,Coln Park, Andoversford, Cheltenham, Gloucestershire, GL54 4HJ.
Information we collect from visitors
We collect information from visitors relating to:
• feedback submitted to us
• email notifications
• site usage tracking
If you provide feedback about the website through a contact form or email address we will only use this information for the purposes intended. You will not receive any subsequent unsolicited communication.
2. Email notifications
If you create an account this enables us to send by email your order requests and receive email notifications from us on site related updates.
3. Site usage tracking
Also known as browser cookies or tracking cookies, cookies are small, often encrypted text files, located in browser directories. They are used by us to help you navigate this website efficiently and perform certain functions. Due to their core role of enhancing or enabling usability or site processes, disabling cookies may prevent you from using certain parts of this website.
They improve things by:
remembering settings, so you don't have to keep re-entering them whenever you visit a new page remembering information you've given (eg your postcode) so you don't need to keep entering it measuring how you use the website so we can make sure it meets your needs Our cookies aren't used to identify you personally. They're just here to make the site work better for you. Indeed, you can manage and/or delete these small files as you wish.
To learn more about cookies and how to manage them, visit:
First Party Cookies These are cookies that are set by this website directly.
We also use Google Analytics to collect information about how people use this site. We do this to make sure it's meeting its users' needs and to understand how we could do it better. Google Analytics stores information about what pages you visit, how long you are on the site, how you got here and what you click on. We do not collect or store your personal information (e.g. your name or address) so this information cannot be used to identify who you are.
Third Party Cookies We currently do not use third party cookies, i.e. Facebook, Linked In, Twitter etc... We will inform you if we change this policy and of a course of action needed if required.
ii) Log files
Log files allow us to record visitors' use of the site. These logs are automatically generated from all our visitors, which we use to make improvements to the layout of the site and to the information in it, based on the way that visitors move around it. Log files do not contain any personal information about you.
16. We may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from Saturday 1st January 2011.
240v 6 and 4 Gallon Boiler
240v Convection Turbo Oven
240v 2 Ring Boiling Top
240v Hot Plate
240v Coffee Percolator
240v Upright Fridge
240v Soup Kettle
240v Double Deep Fat Fryer
240v 6 Slice Toaster